W4R_v2 unfinished W4R_v2 unfinished

Aw yeah

Your stuff keeps rocking, son.

Get with the Times Get with the Times

Loved it.

This is the reason I check Newgrounds occasionally. Beautiful and definitely worth every second.

Adventure Prohor and Puzo Adventure Prohor and Puzo

Amazing

Flawless animation, perfect choice of music. I'm looking forward to your other works.

Flames Flames

Nice

Cool shit bro.

DARE DARE

Nice

I'll start off by saying that I appreciated seeing a positive message, something that we don't get often on NG. I'm not a fan of tweening all over the place, but seeing the style you decided to use (detailed drawings, lotsa lines, etc), it would've been more tedious to animate everything frame by frame, plus I guess showing off your drawing skills wasn't your primary concern here; I've got to say however that anime eyes don't fit at all and take away a lot from all the seriousness you're trying to establish. But overall, nice visuals you've got here.
Now with the Christian overtones; I got absolutely no problems with religion being promoted in art, as long as it is done with subtlety. Everyone reveals their beliefs/personality in some way when creating something and this flash is no exception. What I'm trying to say is that this short would've had more impact if all the religious elements weren't shoved on our face; like what's with all the Bible verses.
The lack of subtlety really ruined the whole thing for me. Otherwise, it's a good-hearted decent short.

Zombie Q Zombie Q

Lots of greatness there!

As always, it's a pleasure to watch your movies. The walks, fights and especially liquid/fire effects were brilliantly animated. My only complaint would be that some scenes needed to go on faster, as they broke the flow of the rip-and-tear kind of action you were getting at. Looking forward to your work!

Story of Me Story of Me

I see a glorious future in you

I rarely see any piece that is this fluid, especially on NG. The characters themselves are abstract, caricatures at best, but the movement you managed to create is what makes them look so alive... which is really the whole point of animation. I'm looking forward to your work. :D

BELIEVE by The Bravery BELIEVE by The Bravery

One of the better music videos in NG

You got style, sir.

System of a Down - Coffee System of a Down - Coffee

Hilarious

Funniest flash I've seen in a long time.

Wacky Suicidal Maniac! Wacky Suicidal Maniac!

The voice...